River Valley Jobs Staff Nurse Position at The Iron Suites Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the River Valley and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, The Iron Suites Pte. Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Staff Nurse and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||The Iron Suites Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Great work-life balance with a fixed work schedule
- On-going in-depth training in the field of nutritional medicine
- Career Development Opportunities
As we have expanded our clinic, we are seeking a highly capable and friendly nurse to create a positive patient experience at The Integrative Medical Centre by The Iron Suites. In this role, you will be responsible for overall patient care and a positive patient experience at our clinic. Your primary role will be to oversee the safe administration of IV iron as either a slow bolus or drip infusion whilst upholding patient safety.
- Cannulation and administration of IV iron (training and protocols will be provided)
- Patient monitoring and checking of vital signs
- Maintaining and updating of patient records
- Provision of basic nursing duties (eg. phlebotomy, vaccination and dispensing of medications)
- Mediating between patients and our doctor
- Participate in continuing professional development activities to maintain competency in areas of practice
- Participate in continuous quality improvement activities and research projects
- Supervise and guide new nurses joining the team
- Be a spokesperson for the company including and not limited to visiting partner clinics and providing basic education on iron deficiency (causes, risk factors, diagnosing and management) – in-depth training will be provided
- Any other duties as required
- At least 1-2 years in nursing related job
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Diploma in Nursing or Degree in Nursing
- Hold a valid (or be prepared to attend) Basic Cardiac Life Support Certificate
- Excellent cannulation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Compassionate, positive and caring nature
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks as directed by line manager
- 5.5 day work week (including Saturday mornings)
|Address||491B River Valley Rd, #11-02 The Integrative Medical Centre by The Iron Suites, Singapore 248373|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Integrative Medical Centre by The Iron Suites is an appointment-based medical clinic located in the heart of Valley Point. We are focused on holistic medicine, addressing nutritional deficiencies. A key focus is the management and treatment of iron deficiency. We are a service provider to both walk-in patients as well as other clinicians, for the later we offer the service of administration of intravenous iron.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201701386R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical Uniform, Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, Saturday: 9am-1pm