River Valley Jobs Payroll Executive ( Contract Till Dec 24 ) Position at Luxury Careers Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Luxury Careers Pte. Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of River Valley and surrounding areas as payroll executive ( contract till dec 24 ) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 4.000 - SGD 4.800 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Luxury Careers Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Payroll Executive ( Contract Till Dec 24 )|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.800|
Established Retail Brand
Work Life Balance
Cosy and warm working environment
Manage the monthly payroll operations for the Asia Pacific region, ensuring compliance with local labor laws and will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of payroll, remitting payroll taxes and government reporting, and preparing monthly and year-end payroll statements.
- Perform full spectrum of payroll function, including payment of salaries, pension, tax filing, and timely submission of payroll journal entries to Finance, including related accruals and provisioning for the markets in scope
- Manage payroll vendors effectively
- Implement and maintain payroll best practices to improve efficiency and consult with market HR to improve payroll processes that are within payroll guideline
- Provide advice on complicated payroll cases and ensure confidentiality of payroll data is safeguarded at all times
- Liaise with Finance to ensure sufficient funds for monthly payment
- Handle all payroll recharges between entities
- Handle payroll queries and resolve any issues or discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with payroll laws, regulations, and best practices
- Attend to internal and external audit queries
- Update and maintain all SOPs and workflows to ensure compliance and updated documentation
- Review and ensure continual improvement and compliance in internal HR and Payroll system and processes
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience with strong functional knowledge of payroll operation
- Proficient in labor laws and payroll & tax regulations of Singapore. In addition, hands-on payroll knowledge of other Asia Pacific countries would be a plus
- Experience working in a shared services organizations and had the opportunity to collaborate with HR teams at regional level
- Proactive, curious, continuous improvement and team-player mindset
- Task-oriented and able to handle confidential information
- Strong emphasis on compliance and integrity
- Experience of Sucess Factors would be an advantage
Registration No: R198835
EA Licence No: 22C1376
- Work Life Balance
- Merit Bonus payment for good performance
- Extension or Conversion to Permanent Opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Luxury Careers we believe that luxurious careers provide luxurious lives.
We do not view Talent and Recruitment in the traditional way. Instead, we come together with the right clients and the right candidates to approach all opportunities.
Our business ethos is to foster enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers to facilitate a successful and consistent job fit. We believe that it must start in a place where we have clarity and trust, with our clients and with our candidates
We are highly committed to position the best opportunities to meet our 'Candidates' career growth and needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202236207N
- EA No.: 22C1376
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Flexi Benefits
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Payroll Executive ( Contract Till Dec 24 ) position job vacancies