Orchard Jobs Housekeeping Supervisor Position at Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Orchard and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Housekeeping Supervisor and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 1.900 - SGD 2.400 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.900|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.400|
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, we rely on you to:
- Ensure smooth daily running of the housekeeping operation.
- Support the Service Manager in maintaining service quality.
- Supervise the team performance and process flow.
- Maintain and clean guest rooms and replenish room supplies.
- Maintain and clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities.
- Tidy and arrange guest belongings when cleaning the room.
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met at all times.
- Maintain and clean hotel corridors.
- Report any maintenance-related issues to the Engineering Department
- Interact and assist guests professionally when needed.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes pride in being a hotelier.
- Enjoys interacting with people.
- Fully understands room operations.
- Must be detail-focused and guest-oriented.
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys problem solving with a can-do attitude.
- Enjoys being challenged.
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
Successful candidate will be required to adhere to hotel’s grooming and uniform guidelines issued.
|Address||277 Orchard Rd, JEN Singapore Orchardgateway by Shangri-La, Singapore 238858|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 201020661N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Smart Casual, Rotating Shift for Operations Department