East Jobs Hr Assistant Position at Taka Jewellery Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Taka Jewellery Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as hr assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in East and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.200 to a maximum of SGD 3.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Taka Jewellery Pte. Ltd.|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions, including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Payroll, and day-to-day HR administrative duties
- Assist in sales commission computation
- Responsible for full talent acquisition process including scheduling interviews, ensuring a smooth on-boarding experience for new joins and off-boarding procedures for all employees
- Compile and analyse exit questionnaires to obtain insights and make recommendations for corrective actions and continued improvements
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employees’ records
- Administer all types of E-Leave, E-Claims and E-Attendance in HRIS
- Administer the training administration process including enrollment, Training Needs Analysis, maintaining training records and post-training evaluations
- Liaise and communicate with Government agencies on HR matters and complete statutory-related surveys
- Handle all work pass related matters
- Involve in the implementation of recreational activities, on-going HR plans and projects
- Any other duties assigned
· Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Excellent time-management, meticulous, adaptable and ability to multi-task
· High reliability and integrity in handling confidential information
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
|Address||3 Kaki Bukit Pl, Taka Jewellery Pte Ltd, Singapura 416181|
- 5-day work week (Monday to Friday)
- Walking distance from MRT station
- Work-Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Taka Jewellery Pte Ltd is an established and renowned company providing a wide range of superior and brilliantly designed diamond jewellery pieces. From elegant and contemporary pieces to elaborate designer pieces TAKA Jewellery showcases an extensive assortment of items.
We have an extensive network of outlets in Singapore and sales offices in Dubai, UAE. We participate in trade fairs in the USA, Middle East, Switzerland, Turkey, Italy, China, Hong Kong and Thailand and export to more than 40 countries internationally.
We differentiate ourselves by a quality-centric approach that focuses in providing the highest level of service and a wide range of elegant products.
Working as a team, we provide a stimulating environment, where individuals can reach their full potential and value adds their capabilities. We offer a host of exciting challenges where people play a key role in the success of the Company.
- Industry: Gems / Jewellery
- Registration No.: 199708664G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Yearly Annual Increment and Performance Bonus, To be Discussed