Queenstown Jobs Hr Manager Position at TBC TRANSPORTATION & TRADING PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HR Manager. For those of you who live in Queenstown and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TBC TRANSPORTATION & TRADING PTE LTD, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TBC TRANSPORTATION & TRADING PTE LTD|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Implement HR policies, procedures and programs and ensure staff compliance
- Work closely with Department Heads on key HR matters
- To facilitate the entire employment process from recruitment to resignation for all staff; including selection, recruitment, induction, dormitory arrangement, staff confirmation, IR21, exit interview, etc.
- To handle all individual staff taxation submissions to IRAS yearly
- Perform monthly CPF Submission
- To perform work pass renewals and applications
- To handle company and staff welfare
- To perform payroll function (salary & bonus processing) for staff on a monthly basis
- Handle employee enquiries on HR Matters
- Improve the current HR policies to ensure MOM law compliance
- Cover corporate admin duties when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in recruiting talents, is familiar with local recruitment market conditions and local laws, regulations and cultural background
- Highly proficient in both English and Chinese languages
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, teamwork spirit, and problem-solving ability.
- Proficient in human resources management knowledge and processes, familiar with various human resources management tools and software
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 199200358E