East Jobs It Systems Engineer Position at Pioneer InfoTech (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Pioneer InfoTech (S) Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as it systems engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in East and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Pioneer InfoTech (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||It Systems Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are seeking an IT Systems Engineer to join our team of IT professionals. The IT Systems Engineer will work closely with senior engineers to provide technical support to our clients for their servers, networks, security, workstations, cloud computing, and other IT-related issues. The successful candidate will install, configure, and maintain hardware and software systems and ensure their smooth operation.
- Provide technical support to clients for their IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, workstations, and cloud computing.
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware and software systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide timely and effective solutions.
- Assist with implementing security measures to protect clients’ data and networks.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates on clients’ IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to design and implement IT solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in IT infrastructure.
- 1-2 years of experience in IT support or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and concepts, including Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
|Address||81 Ubi Ave 4, #06-24, UB.One, Pioneer InfoTech (S) Pte Ltd, Singapura 408830|
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A chance to work with cutting-edge technology
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Company website: ww.pioneer-infotech.com
Pioneer InfoTech is an Information Technology consulting firm providing comprehensive technology solutions that allow our clients to be more effective and increase their business productivity. We specialize in the integration of Business Information Technology within corporate environments and our goal is to help our clients solve complex business and technology challenges by offering a full range of Information Technology consulting services.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 200809585D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company T-Shirt
- Specific Location: Ubi