East Jobs Kyc / Customer On-boarding Specialist Position at Siemens Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Siemens Pte Ltd|
|Position||Kyc / Customer On-boarding Specialist|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the job
Financing the future and transforming the everyday
Combining technology and financing know-how to advance a sustainable future and accelerate the decarbonization of our planet: with Siemens AG’s firm commitment to become carbon neutral by 2030, Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is taking action to help our customers meet their individual sustainability transition goals.
SFS combines the in-depth industry know-how, financing expertise and extensive risk management experience that is required to permit our clients to realize and execute their unique visions across the world. Leasing, debt and equity financing solutions tailored to the specific needs are available: be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems – financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters!
At SFS, we take pride in the diversity of our people. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity and creates an environment where every employee can reach their full potential.
What part will you play?
SFS Project and Structured Finance Debt-EA (SFS PS EA) is one of the four Business Units at SFS. Its provides structured debt finance for the European, Middle East, African and Asia-Australian regions, through Munich-based Siemens Bank GmbH and its branches in London and Singapore. Do you want to take part in this exciting journey and become part of an inclusive and diverse working environment in our dynamic team at the KYC / Customer On-boarding Team in Siemens Bank?
As a KYC / Customer On-boarding Specialist you will be responsible for the KYC screening of new and existing customers of Siemens Bank Singapore Branch in line with the internal policies and practices.
- Customer Orientation: Exhibit a strong customer orientation towards both internal and external customers.
- KYC Compliance: Conduct and review KYC procedures for new account opening, periodic review, and trigger event review, ensuring compliance with local regulations and the bank’s global procedures.
- AML Risk Review: Meticulously screen and assess results, exercise independent judgment to finalize AML risk reviews, including analyzing tax risk assessments.
- Timeliness and Quality: Ensure timely and high-quality process outputs that meet internal quality standards.
- Communication and Escalation: Serve as a single point of contact for queries within own area of responsibility, including issues related to Political Exposed Persons (PEP), screening, regulatory compliance, and escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Process Improvement: Proactively identify opportunities to refine processes, increase operational efficiencies, and implement necessary process changes.
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- Education: Requires a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in Corporate and Institutional Banking, with knowledge in areas such as Audit, Control, Risk, AML, and Research.
- Compliance: Strong understanding of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and MAS 626 (Monetary Authority of Singapore) requirements.
- Skills and Abilities: Must possess strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills, be detail-oriented and analytical, and have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to work effectively in a high-performance environment, manage multiple stakeholders, meet deadlines, and adhere to controls and compliance standards
- Ownership and Responsibility: Should have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Language Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Chinese (additional language skills are a plus).
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 2,600 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: ww.siemens.com/finance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Mobile and hybrid working arrangements
- Flexible Benefits designed to give you the freedom to opt for health and wellness benefits that suit your individual need
- Developmental opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. The company is active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization; and employs around 360,00 employees.
Established in Singapore since 1908, Siemens is one of the largest European companies here with five companies and employs around 2,00 people. We have contributed to many of the country’s key infrastructure projects, and have been setting the pace of growth and development for this island-nation with cutting-edge solutions and technologies. Please visit our website for more information – ww.siemens.com.sg
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-discipline teams and have a strong desire to be a winner, we dare you to test your limits with Siemens. We are currently looking for:
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 199605166D
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)