East Jobs Logistics Executive Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Logistics Executive. For candidates who reside in East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.600 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.600|
- Mon-Fri | Office Hour
- Benefits: AWS & VB
- Location: Northeast, East & West (Multi-location)
- Able to manage large volume of shipping documentations accuracy checking for compliance and audit purpose.
- Ensures complete and accurate switched shipping documents, including vendors’ documents, received from bonded provider to be e-filed for purchase and sales recognition ( system vs. actual vs. data interface received at Accounting ), and audit purposes.
- Check accuracy for submissions related to non-trading and payment for Navision invoices received from bonded provider for submission to Accounting.
- Ensure Original Navision invoices with authorized signatory are dispatched to the correct parties, where applicable .
- Check accuracy of monthly insurance declaration for submission to Accounting
- Check accuracy of operational freight invoices payable by Singapore within the month, where applicable.
- Ensure correct GST classifications for reporting and confirmation to Accounting.
- Communicate and follow-up with relevant parties for monthly overdue accounts payable and accounts receivable status list for payment schedule.
- Manage operational fixed assets status with relevant parties for up-to-date status, and annual report co-ordination.
- Ensure counter-measure and follow-up for operational issues related to payment from bonded provider to eliminate recurrences.
- Study and implement new initiatives/projects as assigned by Manager.
- Open to take on new assignments by Manager .
- Education and Qualifications: Min. Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution or ‘A’ levels from a recognized tertiary institution
- Professional Business Skills: Basic knowledge in Trade Compliance related
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref29″at”trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lai Jun Leong (Cedric)
EA Personnel Reg No: R21102891
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of East 2023
- Logistics Executive position job vacancies