East Jobs Marketing And Social Media Executive Position at MaisonAce Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MaisonAce Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as marketing and social media executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in East and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 3.200, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||MaisonAce Pte Ltd|
|Position||Marketing And Social Media Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
Established in 2019, Maison Ace is the official Singapore Distributor of Japanese home appliance brands which includes BRUNO Japan, Vitantonio and Aladdin Sengoku. We are looking for individuals who are excited to join our small family and grow with us!
Overview of role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Executive who can independently create digital marketing campaigns, copywriting, visual asset design creation and content creation to support the company’s expansion efforts.
The ideal candidate must have the passion for marketing and be well-versed in both traditional and digital marketing concepts as well as possess good writing abilities.
The candidate must also have the resourcefulness to seek out creative ideas and methods to achieve targets such as increased leads and enquiries with the proposed and executed marketing strategies.
The candidate should be open to working closely and collaboratively with other business partners and adaptable enough to respond rapidly to changes in creative direction and focus.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns independently.
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns including company branding, online content strategy, social media campaigns etc.
- Copywriting for online and social media content such as articles/blog posts and marketing messages
- Visual asset design/creation and image content creation including editing of banners, images, landing pages, EDMs, etc.
- Continuous review and active management of the website and all digital assets including social media platforms
- Daily Social media and community engagement activities including prompt communication and handling of feedback
- Work with digital agencies on content creation, SEO maximization and to run advertising to support ongoing campaigns and events.
- Design and drive strategic content marketing initiatives such as content planning, development and optimization across different online and social media channels and digital touch-points
- Support internal marketing, business development, corporate service, and sales team to develop strategic and tactical content
- Regular lead and performance tracking and reporting during and post-marketing campaigns
- Manage all aspects of production, receipt, and distribution of marketing material.
- To complete the tasks given within the agreed deadline
- Other miscellaneous administrative jobs including ad-hoc office operations and to support in company’s events.
- Lead the identification and nurturing of local influencer partnerships including story-telling, seeding, creative mailing, and content creation
- Define targets for PR/ Influencer programs and track the effectiveness of each investment to target ROI targets
- Manage relations with KOL/ KOC for brand support and campaign focus
- Implement paid and non-paid KOL activities and community activations on brand campaigns across all channels
- Develop and lead brand collaborations, including ideating and securing brand partners and ensuring seamless launch in collaboration
- Grow brand presence to attract and retain our Company’s target audience/ demographics.
- Increase share of voice for the products distributed under the Company
- Increase sales for the Company.
- To develop a long term and sustainable brand ambassador programme with KOLs and corporates
- Develop contacts to secure appropriate and good-value venues to hold events.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Diploma or degree in business, marketing or multimedia-related disciplines will be advantageous for the applicant
- Knowledge in SEO & SEM will be a plus point
- Creative, innovative, and always thinking outside the box (updated with the current trends)
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Experience in managing E-commerce sites is an advantage
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including event planning, attendance, and reporting
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to engage and build effective relationships with vendors and media agencies.
- Photo and video editing, etc: Canva.
- Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks when required
- Proactive and task-driven with a positive attitude
- Is a team player and is enthusiastic to learn and grow with the team
- Friendly and warm personality
- 5-day work week
- Fun and casual work setting
- Flat organisation structure
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2019, Maison Ace is the official Singapore Distributor of Japanese home appliance brands which includes BRUNO Japan, Vitantonio and Aladdin Sengoku.
We are growing and expanding very quickly and hope to find passionate, dynamic and sales-driven team members to grow the brand.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201719298E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Ubi Avenue