Queenstown Jobs M&e Engineer Position at Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, we Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as m&e engineer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Queenstown and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
- Industry: Construction
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Working location: Queenstown
- Working days: 5 days work week, 8 am – 5 pm
- Plan and check combined services drawings
- Identify variation works
- Submit accurate cost implication
- Schedule, supervise, and control sub-contractors to carry out their work accurately and timely in accordance with the contract drawings and specification
- Review all M&E shop drawing from the design team and submit them for approval
- Prepare and conduct M&E meeting
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (PEB-recognized degree)
- Strong knowledge of M&E systems and ability to identify critical quality control items
- Minimum with 2 years experience in Construction industries.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, and Primavera
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R23113834
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connecting talents . Driving dreams
Dynamic Human Capital connects talents to earnest employers who are serious about taking steps to grow together. Working closely with esteemed organizations, we unearth potential gems for each client’s recruitment needs.
What we do
Our experience and specialization take us through scores of potential human resources that could be that instrumental player in your organization. As strategic advisors, our goal is to suss out the right personnel to be the right fit in diverse industries.
We pride ourselves with a seamless approach to facilitate the pursuit of individuals who are serious about their career.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201228584R
- EA No.: 12C6253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days