Queenstown Jobs Ministry Assistant Position at FAITH METHODIST CHURCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, FAITH METHODIST CHURCH is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Ministry Assistant for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Queenstown and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||FAITH METHODIST CHURCH|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Provide timely administration ministry support.
2. Administrative Support
· Cover duties of Ministry Assistants in their absence as assigned.
· Perform reception duty roster.
· Record minutes of weekly meeting.
· Provide admin support for corporate events.
3. Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/H & S Coverage
- Flexible Working Arrangement
- 1 minute walk from Commonwealth MRT
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Faith Methodist Church had its beginnings in 1966 as a Methodist Chapel to serve the residents of Queenstown. Before the church building was completed, worship services were conducted in the open air and later in a temporary shed.
In 1967, with God’s enabling, the founding pastor of Faith Methodist Church, Rev T.C Nga and his team saw to the completion of the church building, which we share with our sister Chinese Methodist Church. The church was named Faith Methodist Church in honour of God’s faithfulness in the entire project and in memory of Faith Goh, the only daughter of Dr Goh & Mrs Goh Kok Kee, who were gracious donors to the church building fund.
By God's faithfulness, Faith's membership grew and the church facilities were inadequate to meet the needs of the congregation. Hence, the church building was redeveloped from 2002 to 2003.
Today, the church building houses a 100-seat sanctuary, 800-seat worship hall, two levels of parking, as well as a kindergarten, playground, library and a columbarium. The building is also equipped with lifts and ramps to cater to seniors who are mobility-challenged.
From 38 attendees when it first started, Faith’s congregation has grown to some 2,00 today.
Commitment to community outreach and missions is at the heart of Faith. From the setting up of Lakeside Family Centre, Jurong Preaching Point (now Agape Methodist Church) and FaithActs community service agency, to active involvement in international ministry in the regions beyond, by God’s grace, Faith is still transforming lives and changing the world for Christ after four decades.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S87CC0504G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)