Orchard Jobs Officer/executive, Administration Position at CapitaLand Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
CapitaLand Group has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Orchard and surrounding areas as officer/executive, administration with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.400 - SGD 2.800 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
The Executive, Administration is part of the Guest Service Department and provides general support to all the Operations Departments within the property, namely, Guest Service, Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Departments. He or she will ensure the overall timeliness and accuracy of all the tasks are being assigned to him or her and will report to the Manager, Guest Service. The other job responsibilities include the following:
- Attend to all internal and external telephone calls
- Attend and respond to all general enquiries received via emails on a timely basis
- Check and certify true copies of all invoices
- Verify and ensure accuracy of the information on all invoices (ie; Delivery orders, amounts and billing entities)
- Raise purchase orders for all the departments through Oracle System for all departments and collaborate with Finance Department to process payments
- Keep stock of stationery and replenish them, if required
- Process commissions, tally credit card settlements, submit department rosters in system and submit request quotations
- Process expense reimbursement forms and ensure timely submissions
- Assist reception if required (ie; attending to phone calls, enquiries and other related administrative work)
- Consolidate accrual information from all the departments and assist the managers to compile month-end reports
- Prepare performance reports based on information on hand
- Safekeep all the contracts and licenses and follow-up on renewals
- Be involved in organising staff welfare related matters including administrative matters to assist new hires in settling down
- Perform additional duties in addition to those listed/described above and/or vary the scope of work according to business requirements.
The candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant administrative experience in the hospitality industry and/or Diploma in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
- Good personality and well-groomed
- Excellent telephone skills and good email etiquette
- Ability to multitask and work in a complex environment
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Displays initiative, Meticulous and service-oriented with a good sense of humour
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate with personnel from all levels
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CapitaLand Group (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered in Singapore, CapitaLand’s portfolio focuses on real estate investment management and real estate development, and spans across more than 260 cities in over 40 countries.
Within its ecosystem, CapitaLand has developed an integrated suite of investment management and operating capabilities that supports its real estate businesses and platforms in building core competencies across the real estate value chain. With this full stack of capabilities, CapitaLand can optimise the strategies of its listed real estate investment management business CapitaLand Investment, and its privately held property development arm CapitaLand Development; to drive competitive advantage for its businesses.
CapitaLand places sustainability at the core of what it does. As a responsible real estate company, CapitaLand contributes to the environmental and social well-being of the communities where it operates, as it delivers long-term economic value to its stakeholders.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 198900036N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)