East Jobs Pr & Communications Executive Position at Lalamove EasyVan (SG) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of PR & Communications Executive. For candidates who reside in East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Lalamove EasyVan (SG) Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Lalamove EasyVan (SG) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Pr & Communications Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Develop and implement PR strategies, riding on various media channels aligned with marketing plan
- Media management on public issues and issue preparedness to protect brand reputation
- Maximize brand exposure and build relationships with media and key opinion leaders
- Analyze and measure success of PR initiatives and marketing campaigns according to set KPIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Corporate Affairs, and liaise closely with the Global PR team, to ensure alignment of marketing and PR initiatives with overall business strategy
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Minimum 2 years of PR and communications experience with a good accumulation of media relations in Singapore
- Good understanding of Singapore media landscape, create strategic communications, manage and build relationships with media partners
- PR agency experience is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Degree in Mass Communication/ Marketing or related field
|Address||60 Ubi Cres, #01-02 Lalamove Singapore, Ubi Techpark, Singapura 408569|
- Be part of the evergreen tech-logistics industry
- Multinational, yet working with high autonomy and influence
- Smart casual attire
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Currently operating across SEA, China, LATAM and United States, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 201412172N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of East 2023
- Pr & Communications Executive position job vacancies