Mandai Jobs Procurement Admin Position at Limelite Productions Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Limelite Productions Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of procurement admin with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and domiciled in Mandai and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Limelite Productions Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Record Purchasing Request of items from Requester and submit it to the respective manager and department for approval.
2. Research, source for quotations for the requested items and liaise with existing or potential suppliers for local and overseas markets.
3. Compare the quotations and negotiate the best pricing and payment terms, contract terms and delivery matter with suppliers.
4. Ensure procured items are in accordance with specific requirements in term of specification, quality, cost and timely delivery.
5. Investigate and manage any quality or operational issues with suppliers.
6. Ensures the proper management and operations of the department.
7. Verifies quantification of orders as well that the required order is within the agreed budget.
8. Coordinates with the operation departments for all orders.
9. Ensure timely submissions of invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department.
10. Monitoring and appraising supplier performance
11. Build and manage supplier relationships.
12. Coordinate with Operations team to execute procurement strategies.
13. Manage procurement system efficiently, and ensure compliance and accuracy.
14. Manage export procedures for company inventory.
15. Take on other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
· Proficient in MS Office
· Able to work independently, meticulous, positive attitude and a team player
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, with good problem-solving ability.
· 5 days’ work per week
· Working Hour: 9am – 6pm
Interested applicants, please send in a resume indicating current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||31 Mandai Estate, Tower 4, #07-09 Limelite Productions Pte Ltd, Innovation Place, Singapore 729933|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.