Mandai Jobs Quantity Surveyor Position at ASA CONTRACTS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Quantity Surveyor. For candidates who reside in Mandai and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at ASA CONTRACTS PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ASA CONTRACTS PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- To interpret drawings and perform taking off duties
- To source sub-contractors and suppliers
- To prepare tender submission
- To liaise wih sub-contractors and suppliers for quotation and procurement
- To coordinate with consultant and sub-contractor for progress claims, variation works and finalisation of accounts
- All other tasks as assigned by management
- Diploma/Degree in Building/QS or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant working experience in quantity surveying for renovation and A&A works
- Possess knowledge for local form of contracts (i.e. PSSCOC, SIA & etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
|Address||31 Mandai Estate 07-11 Innovation Place, ASA Contracts Pte Ltd, Singapore 729933|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASA Contracts Private Limited formerly ‘ASA Build Limited Liability Partnership’ was established in 2008 and was involved mainly in term contracts which comprise of A&A, renovation and carpentry works.
In 2011, it was incorporated as ASA Contracts Private Limited to manage larger scale projects. The company mainly engages in projects with the public sectors. The clients are JTC Corporation, Singapore Food Agency, Defence Science and Technology Agency, National Library Board and Public Utilities Board etc.
ASA Contracts Private Limited owns a workshop that deals with custom made furniture and cabinets. The manufacturing section is equipped with skilled carpenters whom are able to manage real time changes and efficiently handle resources to minimize wastage.
To date, ASA Contracts Private Limited has achieved the following under the Contractors Registration System in Building Construction Authority (BCA):
• CR06 Interior Decoration and Finishing Works L5 (Tendering Limit --$13.0 million)
• CW01 General Building C1 (Tendering Limit --$4.0 million)
• EPU/FUR/10 Furniture, Racking, Upholstery, Painting S8 (Tendering Limit --$10.0
In addition, the company has attained Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015), Occupational and Safety Health Management System (OHSAS 18001:2007) and bizSAFE Star.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 201105803W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)