Orchard Jobs Project Operations Intern Position at Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of project operations intern with internship work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Orchard and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd|
|Position||Project Operations Intern|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The role of Project Operations Intern is to support ION Orchard’s Digital Experience team with delivery and execution of marketing and tenant success projects at scale. You will work with cross-department stakeholders to manage content deployment in our Mobile App, Website, and i-directories. By using a variety of digital tools such as our Content Management System (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and Excel, the Project Operations Intern will be exposed to the critical workflows which form the backbone of a digital operation. You will also work closely with the team to engage tenants for key deliverables such as promotional deals and marketing content.
The ideal candidate is:
- Capable in managing key deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Strong at coordination and has good organizational skills
- Professional in all outgoing communications with tenants
- Collaborative and have a determination to succeed
- Detail-oriented and proficient in Excel and simple artwork resizing
As an integral player in the overall success of several projects, the key deliverables of this role are:
- Timely creation of deals and marketing content for the mobile app
- Coordination with tenants for submission of promotional materials
- Basic amendments to artwork e.g. resizing of image files, implementation of brand logos
- Data extraction and compilation of campaign performance reports
- Basic calendar planning of upcoming marketing promotions
|Address||Orchard Turn Residential Development Pte. Ltd., Singapura|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ION Orchard has become the ‘centre of gravity’ in the retail scene, with spectacular frontage and cutting edge designs and concepts. It brings together the world’s best loved brands for their flagship, concept and lifestyle stores within one development, with over eight levels of intelligently designed shopping space at the prime site of Singapore’s commercial and shopping artery, Orchard Road. For its service initiatives, ION Orchard was selected by the Singapore government to be one of only four Service Icons in Singapore to act as beacons of service excellence, and is the only shopping mall among this prestigious conferment. In under the four years since it opened for business, ION Orchard has won both international and local accolades.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 200603106H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Flexible Benefits, Mobile Allowance