Receptionist Vacancies at Beijing Language School
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Beijing Language School is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in North-East & East and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of receptionist and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Beijing Language School|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Handle walk-ins, telephone and email enquiries .
- Promote school course and provide course consultation to prospective parents and students.
- Coordinating and facilitating classes for the centre.
- Handle general administrative tasks pertaining to student and course registration matters.
- Responsible for new students enrollment daily.
- Follow up on sales enquiries with parents who enquire and collection of school fees.
- Take attendance and assign classrooms to teachers and students for daily course.
- Communicate with tutors, parents and/or students on starting classes or change of timing, and any other situation that may arise.
- Take photos of classes for marketing collaterals and helping in creating advertising materials.
- Daily clean up of classrooms and work area.
- Perform any ad hoc basis as assigned by superior.
- Minimum GCE O Level or any related educational level.
- Minimum possess 1 year of relevant working experience in customer service role would be advantageous.
- Training would be provided for candidate that does not have relevant working experience.
- Must be able to work for both weekends.
- Able to commit full duration of the contract (1 year).
- Possess good working attitude and keen to learn.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (in order to follow up on sales enquiries with Mandarin speaking parents in regards with the collection of school fees.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must love children and comfortable working around them.
- Those can start work immediate or within short notice would be advantage.
- Pasir Ris
- Waterway Point
- Jurong Point
- Bukit Batok
- Canberra Plaza
- Enjoy public holidays off
- Privilege discount for staff’s children
Working Hours :
- 5 days work week (including weekend)
- 44 hours within a week
- 1 year contract renewable
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume in Microsoft Word Format via APPLY NOW button below. We are regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||168 Punggol Field, #04-08B Beijing Language School, Punggol Plaza, Singapore 820168|
|Address||1 Sengkang Square, #02-18A Beijing Language School, Compass One, Singapura 545078|
- Attractive Remuneration Package Offer to suitable candidates
- Enjoy Public Holiday Off
- Friendly and warm working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Beijing Language School was established since the year 2005 and registered with the MOE.
At Beijing Language School, we aim to explore and bring out the fullest potential in all of our students, to inspire a desire for learning and gaining knowledge and most important of all, to cultivate an inspiring and enterprising spirit in all of them, so as to nurture them and in turn, they are able to contribute effectively towards the society. Through our teachers' responsibility, patience, care and concern, we are proud to say that among all our students, 90% of them got at least B2 and above for their Chinese Oral Exams and for our Primary 6 Students, 90% of them got an 'A' for their PSLE Chinese Exams!
Coming to Beijing Language School is indeed convenient and fun for the whole family, with the parents able to run their errands while their children are having classes and we even provide free extra lessons for students who need more revision or simply, to learn more!
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 53043934D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in East 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in North-East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of East 2023
- job vacancies in the city of North-East 2023
- Receptionist position job vacancies