Queenstown Jobs Recruitment Officer Position at First Affiliation Management Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Queenstown and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||First Affiliation Management Group|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Paid training courses
HR & Recruitment Executive
· Candidate must possess at least a Polytechnic diploma/selected private diploma, in any field.
· Resourceful and multi-tasking.
· Self-motivated, confident and ability to work independently and effectively.
· Good communication skills and networking capabilities.
Job Responsibilities :
· Manage posting of job vacancies and assist on new recruitment of employees, including advertisement, career fair etc.
· Build networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
· Administers job interview schedules.
· Conduct orientation and induction program for new hires.
· Handle all administration duties including staff appointment letter, confirmation letter, employees’ attendance, employees’ leave record etc.
· Responsible in updating, maintaining and filing of employees’ records and files.
· Assist in other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
· Track new hire progress within onboarding program (eg objectives completed within the month.)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
An indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based financial company. Our focus is to bring well-rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in Savings and Investment.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: LJS300541830
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Queenstown 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Queenstown 2023
- Recruitment Officer position job vacancies