Orchard Jobs Sales & Marketing Executive (retail) Position at Ong Radio International Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Orchard and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ong Radio International Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales & Marketing Executive (retail)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Established since 1937, the Ong Radio Group is amongst Asia Pacific’s foremost in luxury residential entertainment systems, consultancy and design. The group represents many of the world’s premier and niche brands, with a clientele consisting mainly of the region’s crème de la crème. Its primary businesses in Singapore include luxury retailing, turn-key project management, system specialist consulting and brand distribution.
~~ We offer good career growth.
~~ We provide staff benefit and nice working environment
~~ We train you to be an Audio/Video and Home Entertainment Expert
* Attend to walk-in customers and handle all sales enquiries;
* Identify potential business opportunities & generate new customers;
* Maintain showroom standard & condition and products display;
* Ensure good system performance in the showroom;
* Prepare proposals, quotations and perform product presentation;
* Work closely with Project team;
* Assist in attending to social media channels (Facebook / Instagram / Other).
* Any marketing related job as assigned.
~ Min 2-3 years relevant experience;
~ Excellent written and spoken Mandarin & English;
~ Meticulous with high level of initiative and integrity;
~ Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
~ Self driven, passionate. enthusiastic and with outgoing personality;
~ Creative, able to multi-task and think out of the box;
~ Excellent in Mandarin language to communicate with Chinese customers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Working day: Monday to Saturday.
**We’re closed on Sundays and Public Holidays**
Attractive renumeration (basic salary + commission) will be offered to the right candidate.
Only Singaporean need apply. Please do not apply if you’re not a Singapore or PR (No more quota available).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
|Address||176 Orchard Rd, Ong Radio, Singapore 238843|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 1937, the Ong Radio Group is amongst Asia Pacific’s foremost in luxury residential entertainment systems, consultancy and design.
The group represents many of the world’s premier and niche brands, with a clientele consisting mainly of the region’s crème de la crème.
Its primary businesses in Singapore include luxury retailing, turn-key project management, system specialist consulting and brand distribution.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 199805908M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Additional Annual Leave, Performance Bonus, Monday to Saturday