Queenstown Jobs Solutions Manager Position at Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Solutions Manager. For those of you who live in Queenstown and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Industrial Engineering with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Solution Manager, you will develop technically and commercially Plant Automation solutions which include hardware design, configurations and software reviews of projects. You will also drive productivity and risk management to capitalize on business opportunities ensuring optimum occupancy, ulitisation of resources efficiently and support and participate in technical sessions and sales meetings.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of robotic solutions experience, preferable in packaging, material handling, logistic, semiconductor and focused on the supply of factory automation solutions
- Proven track record in FA Applications and Engineering with diverse FA know-how
- Experience in managing a team
- Proficient in AutoCAD for electrical designs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think critically in problem solving
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in Singapore in 1977, Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, a world leading manufacturer of products ranging from home electronics to satellite systems. Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd has been providing reliable, high-quality products to homes, businesses and industries in Asia Pacific region: these include home electronics, industrial and factory automation, visual and imaging products, photovoltaic systems and power semiconductors.
MEQ, which stands for ‘Mitsubishi Electric Quality’, promises the best experience in our products, services, partnerships and people, and lies at the very core of our business.
At Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd, we live by our pledged commitment to change for the better with every move we make.We constantly strive to enhance all aspects of our business practices and operations so as to achieve the needs of our customers and stakeholders, as well as improving the wellbeing and quality of life of our employees, society and environment.
We would like to invite like-minded individuals to join our team. For more information on our company, please visit our website at http://ww.MitsubishiElectric.com.sg/
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 197701180K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)