Singapore Jobs $10/hr And Above! Temp Clinic Assistant! (3-6 Mths | No Exp) Ref:jh Position at JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of $10/HR AND ABOVE! TEMP CLINIC ASSISTANT! (3-6 MTHS | NO EXP) REF:JH in our company, JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a tempoaray system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.300 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD|
|Position||$10/hr And Above! Temp Clinic Assistant! (3-6 Mths | No Exp) Ref:jh|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.300|
· Commitment: 3-6 months
· Working Location: Island Wide
- Provide frontline service to patients and visitors
- Attend to patients’ enquiries & needs (e.g. provide wheelchair, issue face mask, direct patients to appropriate location)
- Assist with patient registration/ self-registration/ appointment scheduling/ payment
- Assisting doctors/ nurses
- Queue management & ushering
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
· Min GCE N /O/ A Level/ NITEC/ Diploma in any field
· Working knowledge on computers
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Comfortable to work in the frontline
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click “Apply Now” button.
* We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. *
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Hiew Qing Hua
EA Personnel Reg No: R23114639
|Address||1 Coleman St, #06-07 Jobstudio Pte Ltd, Singapore 179803|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1. We Genuinely Care About You
At JobStudio, we care about how you grow in your career. We make it our priority to understand you, your needs as well as ambitions. While monetary rewards are important, we know it is more than that. A job is about colleagues, opportunities for growth and inspiration. We try to stand in your shoes and understand what you truly want from a job and in life.
2. Rely on a Strong Network
Over the years, we have acquired experience and expertise in many sectors. As a result, we have built strong relationships with major companies, providing us with the latest job openings. More importantly, we know how you work and how you can fit into each company's culture. If you are a professional, JobStudio is able to find the right job for you.
3. You Deserve the Best
Within a short span of seven years, we have made a name for ourselves in the staffing and executive search industry. We hold about 70% of the healthcare recruitment sector. As a testimony to our stellar growth, our founder was awarded with Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2014. We are confident that we can find the best job for you because we are the best in recruitment.
Our mission is to forge strong relationships by genuinely caring for our candidates and clients.
Building Careers & Growing Companies
Our E.T.H.I.C.S Values
Empathy: Taking a leaf out of your book, we will stand in your shoes.
Trustworthiness: You can trust us like a friend.
Hard Work: We will work hard for you, going that extra mile always.
Innovation: We will continue to look at ways to improve ourselves so that we can serve you better.
Cooperation: We do not just work for you, we work with you.
Success: Ultimately, we want you to succeed in life!
PDPA disclaimer: By submission of your application or resume to JobStudio, you will be deemed to have consented to JobStudio collecting, using, retaining and / or disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201021424D
- EA No.: 10C4754
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days