Singapore Jobs Accounts Assistant Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounts assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 1.800 - SGD 3.000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
· Perform month-end closing activities
· Maintain accurate financial records and statements
· Record and process all business transactions in the accounting system using double-entry accounting
· Receive payments and ensure collections are posted to customer accounts
· Prepare monthly debtors reconciliation, statement of accounts and record collection status of customers
· Prepare payment vouchers, issue cheque payment and monthly supplier reconciliation
· Compile the relevant business documentation used in banking processes
· Process payroll transactions into the organization’s accounting system
· Enter accurate data into the accounting system
· Use relevant Infocomm technology systems and tools effectively for data analysis
· Retrieve system reports from the accounting system for management’s use;
· Assign account codes to all transactions in the accounting system
· Do Bank Reconciliation
· Prepare annual audit report
· Monitor Daily Cash Flow.
· At least 1-2 years of experience in an accounting role
· Nitec in Finance/Accounting or a related field
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure
· Well-organized with a keen eye for detail
· Able to work independently or in a team-based environment and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting systems.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to irene.lee(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R23112063 | EA License 16C7883
|80 Changi Road, #05-03 Centropod@Changi, Changi Rd, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 419715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Assistant position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023