Singapore Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Innovations Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Innovations Group has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as admin assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Innovations (INNOVATIONS) group is an online gaming company located in Southeast Asia with more than 100 employees. In 2018, we opened a new technology and a new project division, which is a milestone for Innovations. Our mission is to provide fairness and security to our clients by providing players with trustworthy, happy, and professional interactive entertainment experiences. We focus on the sustainable development of products and group development to create an extraordinary gaming experience.INNOVATIONS Group is considered as the pioneer at attracting excellent talents, integrating marketing channels, and finding strategic partners at home and abroad. The ultimate goal is to achieve a breakthrough in the entertainment industry’s traditional development areas and focus on cultivating team development by skills training, professional training, management skills training.
Innovations Group is a BPO IT Services Company located in Pasay City and expanding throughout Asia. We focus on sustainable development of products and innovative technology to create extraordinary IT breakthroughs and experiences.
Innovations Group is grateful to the new era of the Internet for integrating overseas marketing channels, expanding cooperation and development while promoting overseas interactive entertainment games, and dominating the market.
The company continues to develop and innovate, allowing technology and users to drive each other and become one, allowing users to participate and experience freely everywhere, and to achieve a high-quality interactive entertainment online store.
Everything is based on user value and customer needs. Grow hand in hand and achieve dreams.
Innovations Group is managed by top professionals with many years of industry experience and business innovation records. Adhering to the concept of “justice and safety”, we are committed to providing players with “trustworthy”, “happy” and “professional” interactive entertainment Experience, build flagship products in the field of online entertainment, and creating richer projects for users. We focus on the sustainable development of products and the group. The training of skills enables employees to develop and grow in all aspects with the group and set sail together.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good temperament.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, with knowledge of China through studying or other experiences in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
- Resilient, ambitious, and emotionally intelligent.
- Assist the employer in handling business matters in the new company and take care of daily family life.
- Industries from Airlines, including private airlines, Education companies, Top hotels/tourism companies
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
- Great work culture
|Address||1 Ubi View, Qrinno Innovation Group Co. Ltd, Singapore 408555|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.