Singapore Jobs Administrative Assistant (cred) – 1 Year Position at Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Administrative Assistant (CRED) - 1 Year and able to work under tempoaray working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP|
|Position||Administrative Assistant (cred) - 1 Year|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Document Preparation – Completion and checking for accuracy in legal contracts and notices
- Maintaining and entering information into software systems for monitoring timelines for project-based work
- Process payments received
- Update spreadsheets with daily payment
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- File documents in physical and digital forms
- Provide administrative support during lifecycle of Real Estate transaction
- At least a GCE N/O/A levels or ITE tertiary or Diploma in Polytechnics
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Organized and meticulous with initiative and good working attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
Interested applicants please apply with updated resume and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At Dentons, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential to the success and strength of our firm and the leading services we offer our clients. For more information, kindly visit: https://ww.dentons.com/en/about-dentons/inclusion-and-diversity
Candidates looking for hybrid working option may apply.
By submitting your application, you consent that Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data and/or other information contained in your application for the purpose of processing your application, including without limitation conducting screening and background checks. Where your application contains personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to provide
|Address||80 Raffles Place, #33-00 UOB Plaza 1, Dentons Rodyk, Singapura 048624|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLPis one of Singapore’s largest full service law practices. Dentons Rodyk enjoys the distinction of being Singapore’s oldest law practice. In our 150 years of service, Dentons Rodyk has been a part of Singapore's entrepreneurial history, having acted for the earliest local corporates and institutions, and having advised leading multinational corporations on their investments in Singapore.
We pride ourselves in being a responsible member of our community, contributing whenever possible, as an organisation and as individuals, to the less fortunate and needy. We will build on our longevity and success by continuing to provide strategic advice suited to our clients’ commercial and professional goals.
We will continue to provide effective global representation to support our clients’ growth and needs internationally. Above all, we value relationships. We will continue to build enduring relations with the people we work with and the people we work for.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: T07LL0439G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Hybrid Working