Singapore Jobs Assistant Care Coordinator (public Healthcare) – Ref:hc Position at JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Assistant Care Coordinator (Public Healthcare) - Ref:HC. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
|Assistant Care Coordinator (public Healthcare) - Ref:hc
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Assist care management team to coordinate and provide care activities for Orthopaedic Surgery patients
- Perform basic preventive health screening and health assessment for patients
- Assist clinical outcome team to coordinate and conduct patient’s survey
- Monitor participants’ outcome, track their follow-up visits and ensure data collected within acceptable period
- Update and maintain patient database
- Prepare and present monthly report
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Health Sciences, or State-Registered Nurse in medical/surgical nursing.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office application
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click “Apply Now” button
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities
“Jobstudio will not solicit any money, request to use your bank account for business or request you to transfer any monies to any parties, please be aware of scams impersonating Jobstudio and our employees, you may call our office directly at 64221390 for verification. we will not be liable for loss arising from scams.”
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Choong Yi Han
EA Personnel Reg No: R2196526
|1 Coleman St, #06-07 Jobstudio Pte Ltd, Singapore 179803
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1. We Genuinely Care About You
At JobStudio, we care about how you grow in your career. We make it our priority to understand you, your needs as well as ambitions. While monetary rewards are important, we know it is more than that. A job is about colleagues, opportunities for growth and inspiration. We try to stand in your shoes and understand what you truly want from a job and in life.
2. Rely on a Strong Network
Over the years, we have acquired experience and expertise in many sectors. As a result, we have built strong relationships with major companies, providing us with the latest job openings. More importantly, we know how you work and how you can fit into each company's culture. If you are a professional, JobStudio is able to find the right job for you.
3. You Deserve the Best
Within a short span of seven years, we have made a name for ourselves in the staffing and executive search industry. We hold about 70% of the healthcare recruitment sector. As a testimony to our stellar growth, our founder was awarded with Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2014. We are confident that we can find the best job for you because we are the best in recruitment.
Our mission is to forge strong relationships by genuinely caring for our candidates and clients.
Building Careers & Growing Companies
Our E.T.H.I.C.S Values
Empathy: Taking a leaf out of your book, we will stand in your shoes.
Trustworthiness: You can trust us like a friend.
Hard Work: We will work hard for you, going that extra mile always.
Innovation: We will continue to look at ways to improve ourselves so that we can serve you better.
Cooperation: We do not just work for you, we work with you.
Success: Ultimately, we want you to succeed in life!
PDPA disclaimer: By submission of your application or resume to JobStudio, you will be deemed to have consented to JobStudio collecting, using, retaining and / or disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201021424D
- EA No.: 10C4754
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Care Coordinator (public Healthcare) - Ref:hc position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023