Singapore Jobs Assistant Engineer, Signalling & Platform Screen Door (occ) – Tel Position at SMRT Corporation Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
SMRT Corporation Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as assistant engineer, signalling & platform screen door (occ) - tel with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electrical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|SMRT Corporation Ltd
|Assistant Engineer, Signalling & Platform Screen Door (occ) - Tel
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Perform Maintenance (PM), Corrective Management (CM), Overhaul (OH) and Improvement Maintenance (IM) activities, in accordance with quality and safety standards, to achieve Key Performance Index (KPI).
- Candidate with minimum 4 years of working experience or with prior experience in supervisory role may be appointed as Team Lead.
- Applicable to Team Lead only
- Assist Engineering Maintenance Manager to lead a team of Assistant Engineers and/or Technical Officers (TO) in performing tasks in compliance with relevant procedures and instructions contained in quality procedures, work instructions (WI), standing instructions, any relevant change instructions disseminated, and OEM Maintenance Manuals.
- Work with the team to plan and schedule Preventive Maintenance (PM) works and carry out in accordance to work instructions and maintenance manuals, complete work orders, and keep proper records of work completed.
- Respond to faults fast and perform Corrective Maintenance (CM) under stress.
- Responsible for safe access and protection of the team at work.
- Ensure all work & safety procedures and regulatory requirements are in compliance at all times
- Ensure proper house-keeping of operating spares, tool/equipment, and software restoration disc with proper records, and verify them are in good working condition.
- Assist in the review and update of work instructions, standing instructions, quality procedures, maintenance manuals, and drawings to ensure engineering standards are adhered to.
- Assist in periodic safety audit and inspection on the maintenance of Signalling & PSD equipment to ensure compliance with specific standards.
- Assist Engineering Maintenance Manager in the control the management of spares, tools, and test equipment.
- At times, carry out the role as Adjunct line trainer to train staff.
- Carry out administrative duties or any duty as assigned by EMM.
- Station in OCC when on duty.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering Science, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent), or
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in related field, without Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate with previous railway Signalling or PSD, or working experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of electronics, mechanical, computer networking, and radio transmission equipment will have an added advantage
- Candidate with good troubleshooting and communication skills would be advantageous.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team or independently.
- Candidate with strong safety awareness is preferred.
- Candidate must be committed to perform rotating shift duties inclusive of night shift during non-passenger service hours.
- Candidate with a valid Class 3 driving license would be advantageous.
- Entry Level candidates
|2 Tanjong Katong Road, Paya Lebar Quarter, #08-01 SMRT Corporation Ltd, Tower 3, Singapore 437161
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SMRT Corporation Ltd is a public transport service provider. Our primary business is to manage and operate train services on the North-South Line, East-West Line, the Circle Line, the Thomson-East Coast Line and Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit. This is complemented by our bus, taxi and private hire vehicle services.
Our core values are Integrity, Safety and Service, and Excellence. We are committed to provide safe, reliable and comfortable service for all our commuters.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 200001855H
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Engineer, Signalling & Platform Screen Door (occ) - Tel position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023