Singapore Jobs Brand Ambassador (prestigious Spirits Brand) Position at Luxury Careers Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Brand Ambassador (Prestigious Spirits Brand) in our company, Luxury Careers Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 5.500 - SGD 6.800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Luxury Careers Pte. Ltd.
|Brand Ambassador (prestigious Spirits Brand)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
Are you passionate about the world of luxury spirits? Do you thrive on creating unique and impactful experiences that captivate audiences? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become a Brand Ambassador for a prestigious brand within the ultra-premium spirits industry.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for bringing the captivating world of our renowned brand to life in key assigned markets. Your mission will be to inspire, educate, and engage consumers, influencer groups, and media through unforgettable experiences. By embodying the essence of our brand, both in appearance and the delivery of key brand messages, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing relationships with our valued audience.
· Conduct consumer whisky appreciation and tasting programs in designated markets
· Host educational sessions for food and beverage staff with a varied level of whisky knowledge
· Train distributor staff, ensuring their knowledge of our ranges are up to date and top of mind, and assisting in selling to customers
· Work with the domestic Marketing team to develop and implement a range of brand communications tools in connection with brand-consumer interfaces that are in line with brand messages and objectives
· Support Sales and Marketing with launches and represent The Brand at key trade, media and consumer events across SEA
· Be a leading voice of the brand across social media platforms, working with the marketing team
· Manage a group of external brand advocates, brand trainers and brand ambassadors (mixologists) to support business needs in training requirements. Supports with up-to-date training materials that are aligned with the global brand team
· Management and best use of annual personal travel, entertainment, and activation budget
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Luxury Goods/F&B industry; preferably within marketing/training/ambassadorial roles
· Strong knowledge of whiskies and alcoholic beverages
· Energetic, confident and self-motivated with a natural flair for presenting to an array of audiences
· Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in the food and beverage sphere
· Strong interpersonal, influencing, and negotiating skills (high net worth individual, trade, internal)
· Social media savvy (Instagram, Facebook)
· Ability to network amongst Ambassador/Mixology community
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Luxury Careers we believe that luxurious careers provide luxurious lives.
We do not view Talent and Recruitment in the traditional way. Instead, we come together with the right clients and the right candidates to approach all opportunities.
Our business ethos is to foster enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers to facilitate a successful and consistent job fit. We believe that it must start in a place where we have clarity and trust, with our clients and with our candidates
We are highly committed to position the best opportunities to meet our 'Candidates' career growth and needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202236207N
- EA No.: 22C1376
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Flexi Benefits