Downtown Core Jobs Business Development Executive Position at ChemOne Holdings Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Development Executive. For those of you who live in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, ChemOne Holdings Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ChemOne Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Position||Business Development Executive|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Development of brand design and public relations activities of the ChemOne Group
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients’ information
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Ensure consistency in editorials and web design platforms of the Group
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assisting with general administrative duties or any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or similar field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in data analysis and market research
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficient in Business analytic tools such as R, Python, SQL, Power BI
- Meticulous, responsible and good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Able to work independently
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Singapore, ChemOne is a diversified business group with more than 40 years of experience as promoters, stakeholders and developers of the projects in petrochemicals and performance materials, natural resources, and green energy sectors across Asia.
ChemOne has a sharp focus on Sustainability and operates with the best globally accepted ESG guidelines.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 200507688G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)