Singapore Jobs Clinic Assistant Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Clinic Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Stafflink Services Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Office Hour ( 5.5 days, one Saturday off for every 2 Saturdays worked)
- AWS+ VB
- Good benefits ( AL& Medical benefits )
My client is a private group clinic looking for Clinic Assistant
- Dispense medications
- Collect payment and process claims according insurance ‘s coverage.
- Administrative work, such as printing and filing of documents
- Receive goods and perform stock take of inventory
- Min. GCE N Levels / GCE O Levels above
- Positive working attitudes with good interpersonal skills
- Willing to rotating between 2 clinics
- Familia with various of insurance will be advanced
- Able to serve Mandarin speaking patient will be advanced.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Zheng WeiMei
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R21101889
|Address||10 Anson Rd, Stafflink Services - Recruitment Agency, Singapura 079903|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days