Singapore Jobs Clinic Assistant Position at The Cardio Clinic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Clinic Assistant in our business office, The Cardio Clinic Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|The Cardio Clinic Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
- Assisting medical professionals in clinic daily operations
- Checking patient vital signs and clinical measurements
- Attend to walk-in patients and phone calls
- Appointment booking for patients
- Handle patient’s registration and data entry
- Collection of payment
- Comfortable communicating with patients
- Preparing admin forms
- Any other ad hoc assignments as directed by the Clinic Manager or Doctor
- GCE O level & above
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience is preferable
- Customer service experience will be an advantage.
- Service oriented with good public relations and communication skills
- Fast worker, able to multitask
- Passionate to learn continuously
- Responsible, independent and organised
- Team player
- Willing to move between 2 clinic locations
Working location :
PARKWAY EAST MEDICAL CENTRE,
FARRER PARK MEDICAL CENTRE
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
THE CARDIO CLINIC is a private cardiology practice in Singapore that began when Dr Ong Sea Hing was invited to join Dr Baldev Singh in his private practice in the year 2015. Dr Singh has been in private practice for almost 30 years and is a household name in the east. With the wealth of clinical experience of Dr Singh and the cutting edge technical training and experience that Dr Ong brings, this partnership has been one that is synergistic, providing the best care possible to our patients. Most recently, Dr Jason See, a highly trained consultant cardiologist subspecialising in imaging, is the newest member of this team. He complements the various subspecialties in this team and brings with him the latest knowledge and skills.
We have 2 fully equipped clinics at 2 locations:
1. THE CARDIO CLINIC @ FARRER based in Farrer Park Hospital, the latest private hospital in Singapore equipped with state-of-the-art cardiology facilities for comprehensive cardiology procedures
2. BALDEV & ONG THE CARDIO CLINIC based in Parkway East Hospital, a homely environment and convenient location for patients living in the east.
Our patient database is linked hence patients can opt to be seen at either locations with full access to their medical data and with the same price assurance.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201430349E
- Benefits & Others: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monday-Friday (9.00AM-5.00PM) and Saturday (9.00AM-1.00PM)