Singapore Jobs Customer Service Officer Position at Bintan Resort Ferries Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Officer in our company, Bintan Resort Ferries Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.300 - SGD 2.500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bintan Resort Ferries Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
- Attend to enquires by holiday makers in Bintan Resorts on ferry bookings & other related travel services.
- Handle group & charter ferry bookings, ticketing, issuance of boarding passes & special arrangement for corporate companies, Travel agencies, Resorts, Golf course & Spa operators.
- Ad hoc duties when necessary
- Educational Level – GCE ‘O’ level and Polytechnic preferred.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, as need to liaise with Chinese speaking individual.
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
- Pleasant personality, is a team Player, organized and meticulous.
- IT-orientated with good knowledge in Ms Office.
- Must have passion to meet, greet and serve customers.
- Hospitality experience preferred. However, applicants without such experience but with passion to serve will be considered.
- Successful applicant will be provided with relevant training.
Working Hours / Location:
- 5-days work, 1 day off
- Willing to work on shift duties including weekends and public holiday.
- Suitable for residents living in the East area, as work location will be at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
|Address||50 Tanah Merah Ferry Rd, Bintan Resort Ferries, Singapura 498833|
- Variable Bonus, AWS, enhance learning opportunities
- Attactive Salary, Medical, Insurance benefits
- Training Provided, near MRT
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bintan Resort Ferries Pte Ltd began operations in 1994 from then World Trade Centre (now known as Harbour Front). Operations shifted to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in late August 1995. Each trip to Bintan takes about an hour.
BRF operates four catamaran ferries. The first two - a 270-seat Aria Bupala and a 306-seat Indera Bupala were built in 1994 when the company first started operations. Two new generation 42 meter ferries the Wan Seri Beni and Wan Sendari were added to the BRF Fleet in 2009. Built by Damen Shipyards, Netherlands, the newer vessels are able to operate at cruising speeds in excess of 37 knots and feature high tech navigation and engineering monitoring systems. In addition, the ferries also include hardware that improve the stability in choppy seas allowing a smoother ride for passengers. Each ferry has 300 seats, 57 of which are allocated to a premium "Emerald Class". Passengers in the premium class can skip the queue for immigration clearance on arrival in Bintan, and let specially assigned staff take care of the process for them.
BRF will work hand in hand with Travel Agents, Resort Operators and Golf Resorts to improve services and increase visitorship to Bintan Resorts through the provision of flexible ferry schedules and travel promotions. BRF remains committed to providing a regular, safe, reliable and comfortable ferry service from Singapore to Bintan Resorts.
We are seeking suitably qualified individuals join us as:
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 199400625E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)