Singapore Jobs Customer Service Officer Position at Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Customer Service Officer in our business office, Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Customer Service Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the job
Customer Service Management
- Set SOP for Customer Service (e.g.: service recovery, guidelines for handling customers from different feedback channels, SLA to customer feedback, preparation of FAQ, etc.)
- Reply all customer enquiries and feedback within stipulated timelines via various channels (e.g.: calls, email, live chat, social media, etc.)
- Assist customers with regards to the status of their orders
- Assist customers or operations team to source / locate products
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up sales opportunity with customers
- Maximize cross sales opportunities in all correspondence by suggesting related products to original inquiries
- Work closely with the Order Fulfillment Team, Inventory, IT and Sales & Operations Team on a daily basis
- Prepare customer service reports
- Master and well-trained in handling all customer feedback
- Understand and provide support for exchange and returns
- Constantly look out for ways to improve work processes and customer service levels
- Constantly drive improvement in processes and customer service levels to deliver KPIs
- Stay in trend and knowledgeable for new customer service tools (e.g.: chat line) or information
- Require to work in shifts and on weekends and public holidays
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management
- Assist E-Commerce team in administrative duties
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on live chat performance, number of compliments, complaints, feedbacks and enquires accordingly to the sources
- Management of the membership and customer feedback database, i.e. data entry of membership details and feedback forms
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Minimum Diploma, preferably with at least 1 year of experience in Service Industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Email
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Customer Service oriented and committed to handling customer grievance
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, and at least one other language
- Ability to speak mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking customers
- Applicants with experience with global returns and exchange procedures will be highly considered
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
- Able to work shift hours, weekends, and public holidays**
- Shift allowance provided
|Address||6 Tai Seng Link, Charles & Keith Group HQ, Singapore 534101|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201013979H