Downtown Core Jobs Cybersecurity Engineer (cloud) Position at HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of cybersecurity engineer (cloud) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD.
|Cybersecurity Engineer (cloud)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Haier is the number one brand of Major Appliances in the world with 9.7 percent of global market share. Headquartered in Qingdao, Haier has over 80,00 employees across 30 countries in the world.
Haier Singapore is one of the holding companies under Haier Group. As the integrated regional center, Haier Singapore is the main platform to provide trading, R&D, legal, big data, cybersecurity and risk management supports to over 80 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa and North America markets.
As the continuous demands from global businesses, we are looking for experienced Information Security Expert to support our Cybersecurity team in Singapore.
- Carry out the whole process security management for enterprise of application security, host security, data security, network security, including but not limited to security policy management and system maintenance.
- Responsible for the technical implementation of personal information protection requirements.
- Responsible for the break-down and implementation of the development work in the basic security scheme and technical architecture.
The ideal candidates we are looking for should be seasoned Information Security Professionals with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years working experience in network or information security related fields.
- Familiar with ISO27001, ITIL related technical standards and control measures.
- Familiar with common information security products and technical principles, e.g. DLP, antivirus, encryption, router, etc.
- Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CCIE is preferred.
- No.1 Home Appliances Brand in the World
- Regional Role with Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Remuneration Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1984, Haier has grown from its humble beginning as a refrigerator company facing bankruptcy to an international group with global revenues of US$29.5 billion. Its businesses have covered a great range from white goods, telecom and digital products, home solutions, logistics, finance products, real estate projects to biopharmaceutical products. Haier aims to provide innovative solutions for a better life.
In 2013, Haier ranked the #1 global major appliances brand with a 9.7 percent global market share. This is the fifth consecutive year that Haier topped the ranking.Haier also became the number one manufacture of Major Appliances in the world with 11.6% retail volume share in 2013 for the first time.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 201129617G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed