Singapore Jobs Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Knowledge & Records Division Position at Singapore Public Service
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Singapore Public Service has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as deputy director / assistant director, knowledge & records division with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Singapore Public Service|
|Position||Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Knowledge & Records Division|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
[What the role is]
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is Singapore’s central bank and integrated financial regulator.
As central bank, MAS promotes sustained, non-inflationary economic growth through the conduct of monetary policy and close macroeconomic surveillance and analysis. It manages Singapore’s exchange rate, official foreign reserves, and liquidity in the banking sector.
As an integrated financial supervisor, MAS fosters a sound financial services sector through its prudential oversight of all financial institutions in Singapore – banks, insurers, capital market intermediaries, financial advisors, and stock exchanges. It is also responsible for well-functioning financial markets, sound conduct, and investor education.
MAS also works with the financial industry to promote Singapore as a dynamic international financial centre. It facilitates the development of infrastructure, adoption of technology, and upgrading of skills in the financial industry.
Join us now, if you have a genuine interest in making an impact to help shape Singapore’s economic and financial landscape.
[What you will be working on]
Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Knowledge Management Division
The Knowledge & Records Division (KRD) is part of the Enterprise Knowledge Department (EKD), under the Economics & Knowledge Management Group. You will be part of a dynamic, creative and enterprising team of individuals, who are passionate about improving and transforming how knowledge is managed in MAS through digital, agile and user-centric ways.
You will play a key role in ensuring that MAS’ knowledge assets are well governed through the implementation of robust policies and frameworks; and effectively harnessed to support MAS’ objectives and functions through the development of platforms, tools and processes that facilitate knowledge management.
You have product management experience and a strong track record with a broad range of product (process) design, development, and implementation work. This role will challenge you to push boundaries, explore innovative solutions, and harness technology to improve data and knowledge outcomes.
Your strong interpersonal and communication skills will be an advantage, as you engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, through different channels and media.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging stakeholders to understand business / user needs
- Working with internal and external developers, as well as other product managers, to deliver holistic and effective products and solutions to address various use cases for better governance, management and use of data and knowledge
- Managing the end-to-end product life-cycle, including co-creation of business-centric processes and enablers
- Driving attractive and impactful product awareness and onboarding programmes
- Monitoring product take-up and user feedback
- Managing product improvements
- Planning and executing change initiatives and culture interventions to encourage new ways of working and to reinforce the right behaviours and mindset shifts, in partnership with a network of department change advocates.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment that would require the ability to manage multiple priorities and needs of stakeholders, as well as the agility to respond to changes and developments.
- As part of the shortlisting process for this role, you may be required to complete a medical declaration and/or undergo further assessment.
- All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
[What we are looking for]
- Driven and motivated self-starter, who is a strong team player and able to thrive in a dynamic and agile working environment
- Keen interest in knowledge management, particularly in delivering effective and practical solutions to address knowledge management issues
- Demonstrable experience in product management:
- 1) Ability to define product vision / strategy and translate these into executable deliverables and milestones, and to make effective prioritisation / trade-off decisions
- 2) Understanding of data-technology landscape and concepts, and how they can be applied to the design and development of solutions to address specific use cases
- 3) Skills in user needs analysis, design thinking, business process reviews, change management
- Experience in design and implementation of document / records management systems, or collaborative platforms and tools, will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, and able to think and articulate in a structured manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience in media content creation (e.g. infographics, EDMs, marketing and educational materials) will be an advantage
- Effective stakeholder engagement and management skills
|Address||100 High St, #07-01 Public Service Division, The Treasury, Singapore 179434|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.