Singapore Jobs Desktop / Service Desk Engineers Position at NCS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, NCS Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as desktop / service desk engineers with a work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||NCS Pte Ltd|
|Position||Desktop / Service Desk Engineers|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Are you looking for value adding and impactful work?
Do you want to make a difference with your expertise?
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,00-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
What we do
We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
We bring people and technology together.
We advance communities and transform industries.
We’re searching for a Desktop Support Assistant to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
This position provides the desktop support for the first contact point for customers, you will be responsible to provide prompt assistance to customers, addressing a range of IT topics and issues. Besides, you will ensure that software, licenses and operations comply with standards.
- Performed Desktop Support services to users
- This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents when necessary to maintain customer satisfaction and SLA expectations.
- Perform imaging/re-imaging
- Perform asset inventories
- Perform technical escalation to 3rd party vendor or resolver groups (where appropriate)
- Updates Incident records
- Creates and updates work instructions (where necessary)
- Document standards and procedures (where necessary)
A little about you:
- Min. ITE/Diploma graduate with 1 year experience in desktop support
- Min 1 year experience in Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365
- Clear Spoken & Written English.
- possess at least one (1) of the following certifications or their equivalent:
- CompTIA A+;
- CompTIA Security+;
- CompTIA Network+;
- Microsoft Certified: Windows Client; and
- Microsoft Certified: Managing Modern Desktops.
- Previous IT helpdesk and/or call centre support experience, including providing remote support via the telephone or using remote tool will be added advantages
- Demonstrate knowledge in the support of workstations, and related components
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Effectively communicates with teammates and managers
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people everyday.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services.
We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and that’s why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together.
We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Learn more at ** and our LinkedIn Career site.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
|Address||202 Tuas South Ave 2, Ncs Sg Pte. Ltd., Singapore 637206|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,00-strong team across 66 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platform as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199603123G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Flexi Benefits, Business Casual