Singapore Jobs Executive Assistant To Ceo Position at Dragon Roark Venture Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, we Dragon Roark Venture Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as executive assistant to ceo and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 3.000 - SGD 5.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Dragon Roark Venture Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Executive Assistant To Ceo|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
- Diligent and conscientious
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and proactive
- Possesses a service-oriented mindset, not easily discouraged
- Prior experience in public relations or consulting is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, or related fields (preferred)
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin for effective communication
- Experience as an executive assistant or similar position, preferably supporting senior management
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, adept at handling multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates discretion and maintains confidentiality
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Provide daily administrative support to the boss, manage calendars, and coordinate meetings
- Serve as a liaison between the boss and internal/external stakeholders, ensuring professional and effective communication
- Assist and learn about company operations in collaboration with the boss
- Handle various tasks related to the boss’s daily needs, including procurement, travel arrangements, personal documentation, and business travel
- Collaborate with the boss in handling ad hoc assignments and delegated work
|Address||57 Kim Yam Rd, Dragon Rouge, Singapura 239358|
- Direct mentorship from the boss,fostering rapid professional grow
- Excellent work environment
- International team with a strong emphasis on inclusivity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201908814Z