Singapore Jobs Finance Assistant – 6 Months Position at UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as finance assistant - 6 months with tempoaray work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd
|Finance Assistant - 6 Months
|Type of Work
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd
Finance Assistant – 6 Months
29 Mar 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
Banking / Finance
Anthony Road, UOB Kay Hian, Singapore
8 Anthony Rd, #01-01, Singapore 229957
Allowance / Remuneration
$1,800 – 2,200 monthly
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd, the largest stockbroking house in Singapore with a strong presence in key financial centres in the region, UK and US. We provide a wide range of services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, institutions and local investors. Clients can rely on our knowledge of key Asian financial markets to improve on their investment decisions and portfolios. We invite qualified individuals to join us by taking on these open positions.
Finance Assistant – 6 Months
Key responsibilities may include:
- Accounts payable and processing of sundry payments
- Posting of accounts entries
- Assist in account reconciliation
- Assist in other accounting matters and ad-hoc task assigned
- Diploma holder and above
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Able to commit Mondays to Fridays for 6 months
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd, the largest stockbroking house in Singapore with a strong presence in key financial centres in the region, UK and US. We provide a wide range of services to adiversified client basethat includes coporations, institutions and local investors. Clients can rely on our knowledge of key Asian financial markets to improve on their investment decisions and portfolios.Weinvite qualified individuals to join us by taking on these open positions.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 197000447W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)