Singapore Jobs Fishmonger [sentosa Restaurant] Position at Roswell Enterprise Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Fishmonger [Sentosa Restaurant]. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Roswell Enterprise Pte. Ltd., and able to under a tempoaray working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Roswell Enterprise Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Fishmonger [sentosa Restaurant]|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Incentive scheme 4%, 8%, 12% monthly based on sales target
Greenwood Fish Market, a well-known seafood restaurant located in Bukit Timah and Sentosa is seeking a skilled and dedicated Seafood Processing Worker to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing and processing seafood products for our restaurants, ensuring that all food is handled in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, unloading, storage, and rotation of merchandise and building of displays at our fish market
- Assist in merchandising, labor, and other operational processes at our fish market to company standards
- Assist in cleaning and processing incoming seafood and food shipments
- Comfortable and adept in handling seafood and machinery
- Sanitize and clean all cutting area and equipment after fish processing work
- Inspect products for quality control
- Able to carry heavy load
- Able to assist with other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Experience working in food production or in an industrial kitchen
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- Has at least 1 years of relevant working experience in F&B establishments of a similar niche
- Understanding of basic food hygiene practices.
- A team player with good and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work.
We offer a dynamic and supportive work environment with career growth and development opportunities. If you’re a hardworking and reliable individual with a passion for seafood and a commitment to quality, we’d love to hear from you!
At Greenwood Fish Market, we’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity and respects all employees. We welcome applicants of any race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age to apply.
|Address||34 Greenwood Ave, Roswell Enterprise Pte Ltd, Singapore 289236|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.