Downtown Core Jobs Front Desk Receptionist (hotel/hostel) Position at K HOTEL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Front Desk Receptionist (Hotel/Hostel) with full time working hours for our company office, K HOTEL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD., for residents of Downtown Core and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and at least a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.300, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, K HOTEL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Front Desk Receptionist (Hotel/Hostel).
|Company||K HOTEL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Front Desk Receptionist (hotel/hostel)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.300|
No hotel experience/Strong customer service skills and experience highly welcome
Checking in/out of guests, issuance of keycards and amenities
Cash handling, sales collection of room deposits and payment
Checking of rooms upon completion of Housekeeping
Attending to guest requests and phone calls to hotel
Minor rectification of issues on site
Prompt reporting of issues and other incidents
Other adhoc duties assigned by superiors
Fluency in English
Basic operations of Point-Of-Sale machine
Independent and reliable worker with good conduct and health
Ability to adhere to instructions
Ability to contribute innovative ideas to better the work environment
Starting pay from $1800 with $100 full attendance inclusive
Up to $2300 with minimum 1 year experience from 4 star hotels and above
7 days Annual Leave for one year of service, gradual increase of AL
14 days MC, 60 days Hospitalization Leave (14 days Medical Leave inclusive) per calendar year
Working hours (Subject to changes due to operational requirements):
Rotating 12 hour shifts – 2 off days every 4 working days
Overtime/PH paid as per MOM
Uniform provided – Company Polo Tee
Long covered bottoms
- Overtime opportunities
- Annual increment (capped) based on conduct
- Incentives for good reviews & conduct
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company is specialized in Hotel & Backpacker Hostel industry.We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best staff satisfaction, and we are now expanding rapidly.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 201325203N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Rochor/Jalan Besar, Chinatown
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Front Desk Receptionist (hotel/hostel) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023