Singapore Jobs Graphic Designer Position at BlueSky Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, we BlueSky Education, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as graphic designer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Analysing graphics over various media and conceiving visuals based on requirements.
- Jot down the basic line of action and define budget constraints.
- Roughly draft and present the idea.
- Discuss the prepared rough draft with higher officials and finalize the design.
- The selection of colors and layouts should be done very carefully.
- Create graphics in the form of images and words.
- Take feedback and amend accordingly.
- Create a wide variety of graphics for company assets, websites, social media, email campaigns, etc.
- Test the resolution of the graphics for different platforms and screen sizes.
- Ensure that the font size and style are set such that the text and images are clear and readable.
- Maintain good relations with clients, writers, designers, and other co-workers.
- Ensure that the final design is intriguing and fascinating.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio.
- Expertise in various graphic designing software and image editing tools such as Canva, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Technical, creative as well as aesthetic skills knowledge.
- Complete knowledge of the latest trends of designing in the market.
- Efficiency in working methodically and within the deadline.
- Serious attention to conceptual clarity and details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, creative efficiency, and presentation ideas. (English)
Applicants may apply to work remotely.
|Address||26-10 Anson Road 6 Raffles Blvd, #03-308 Marina Square, Singapore 039594, BlueSky Education, Singapore 079903|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.