Downtown Core Jobs It Systems Support Engineer Position at ACT SOLUTIONS APAC PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of IT Systems Support Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, ACT SOLUTIONS APAC PTE. LTD., for residents of Downtown Core and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ACT SOLUTIONS APAC PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a IT Systems Support Engineer.
|Company||ACT SOLUTIONS APAC PTE. LTD.|
|Position||It Systems Support Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As the world moves towards a more sustainable future, ACT Commodities caters to this shift. We trade environmental certificates, as well as fuels, biofuels, and feedstocks, and other products on the environmental commodities market. We are looking for entrepreneurial people who want to carve their path and make a difference, but we are also so much more than fast paced and forward-thinking… we are a family, and we firmly believe that we are better together!
Founded in 2009, ACT is now rapidly expanding, which translates into a dynamic and challenging environment to work in. We are at the forefront of market changes and through our traders’ international networks we have access to a world of knowledge, which you will be part of too.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced IT Professional to join our team. Reporting to the Systems Support Lead in Amsterdam, the IT Systems Support Engineer will be responsible for building the APAC offices, planning in conjunction with HQ Amsterdam team on infrastructure, business needs and to support in daily operations.
- Part of global IT support team supporting departments of ACT and to be “GO-TO”person for daily IT infra and applications related issues.
- Good understanding of day-to-day Desktop/Laptops support along with Microsoft applications suite.
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Azure for user administration along with dynamics and PowerShell scripting for automation.
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting of networks and infra related issues for daily production support.
- Coordination with business teams/ third party vendors/Development team for bug fixing and enhancements in the trading applications.
- Good understanding of incident/Problem management and drive CAB meetings for APAC region.
- Understanding of products like JIRA/Confluence or similar tools for ticketing and creating knowledge repositories.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT & Business or equivalent
- Five or more years of experience in IT preferably in financial services industry with ITIL certification preferred.
- Very good communication skills along with strong customer focus and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and troubleshooting skills with striving for “extra-mile”results•
What we offer:
- Be at the forefront of change where the world moves towards sustainability.
- An in-house position in a fast-growing organization;
- Being part of an ambitious international team of dynamic professionals;
- Direct involvement in the shaping of our IT operations and structure in APAC
- This role is an individual contributor role with potential to grow a team across APAC.
- Innovative environment where personal and professional development is key;
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.