Downtown Core Jobs Marketing Executive (b2b Marketing) Position at Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Marketing Executive (B2B Marketing) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.600, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Marketing Executive (b2b Marketing)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.600|
We are looking for a talented and passionate Marketing Executive to join us. You will be working with dynamic teams to unleash your creativity and to create branding impact with the team which develops applications with creative solutions, while working in a fast-paced environment. Join us if you’d like to be part of a high-performing, and fun working team to deploy exciting projects with meaningful impact!
- Manage and support marketing campaigns and communication.
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders and vendors to coordinate and create marketing initiatives and assets creation.
- Constant brainstorming of marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and maximize impact.
- Experienced in managing digital campaigns across suitable platforms (Including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mobile Apps etc with trackable KPIs) will be advantaged but not mandatory.
- Develop and refine operation workflows and processes, internally and externally, to improve customer service level.
- Track, measure, and report marketing initiatives
- Events, Conferences – assist in event planning, coordination and execution
- A recognized Diploma/Degree in Marketing / Business Administration. Talented freshies are welcome to join our dynamic team.
- Some relevant hands-on experience in digital marketing – including content marketing, SEO, SEM and SMM campaigns with proven success records is preferred but not mandatory. Freshies are welcome to apply.
- An advanced user of Adobe’s Creative Suite (e.g., Adobe XD,InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop). Sketch and other visual/icon tools (e.g. Figma and Canva) are favored but not mandatory.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Possess good project management skills
- Great sense of urgency and multi-tasking capability
- Team player in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Work with one of the top IT Consultancy companies globally
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services,consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT,BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 385,00 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.58 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. For more information, visit us at ww.tcs.com.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 200308003M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)