Singapore Jobs Network Security Engineer Position at CTC Global Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Network Security Engineer in our company, CTC Global Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|CTC Global Pte. Ltd.
|Network Security Engineer
|Type of Work
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security-related equipment such as LAN, WAN, Firewall, Load Balancer, etc
- Responsible for the network configuration changes (switch/router/firewall), updating and maintain the documentation, inventory, and regular review of the network performance, capacity planning, and contributing to the monthly report
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors’ support teams and with the server/application team for the troubleshooting, identification, and resolution of network problems
- To plan the activities and schedule for making changes/modifications to various network configurations as requested by Customers
- Support Incident Response on security incidents
- Planning future improvements and suggesting solutions to reduce network faults
- Plan, prioritise and execute planned maintenance on the network to support network growth, address software/hardware defects
- Manage and monitor network capacity through a proactive approach and maintain the agreed SLA
- Service level improvement on Network through design change, monitoring improvement, and capacity management
- 5 years or more working experience in managing LAN/WAN infrastructure ranging from small to large networks
- Must be CCNP-certified, CCIE-certified, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Alcatel/Cisco Switch, Palo Alto Firewall, Check Point Firewall is a MUST
- Knowledge of Government Network (IM8/AIAS) is preferred
- Knowledge of PAM, Aruba Clear Pass, F5 Products like ASM, LTM, and APM is required
- Knowledge of VLAN, routing, QoS configuration, and RADIUS setup
- Familiar with SIEM tools like Splunk
- Automation tools like Ansible will be added advantage
- A team player and able to work independently
- Process excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be comfortable with providing 24 x 7 for Operation support
|315 Alexandra Rd, #02-01 CTC Global Pte. Ltd., SIME DARBY BUSINESS CENTRE, Singapore 159944
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CTC Global Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in Japan and is the majority shareholder of CTC. Both CTC and ITOCHU Corporation are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have current market capitalisations of US$2.6 billion and US$18.6 billion respectively.In Singapore, the CTC Global team has been serving enterprise customers from major commercial and government sectors for over 40 years, starting from when it was CSA, then subsequently CSC and now as part of the CTC and ITOCHU Group.Powered by a team of 200 qualified and experienced IT professionals and leveraging on its partnerships with today's most innovative IT corporations worldwide, CTC Global delivers an extensive portfolio of systems integration solutions to enable businesses to operate more efficiently.
CTC Global Singapore is recognized as Top 90 Singapore's Best Employers for 2022 - Be a part of us, join us today!
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 197201159M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Benefit