Singapore Jobs Network Service Engineer Position at BLUE WIRELESS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Network Service Engineer in our company, BLUE WIRELESS PTE. LTD.. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||BLUE WIRELESS PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Network Service Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Blue Wireless is the first global service provider of wireless network solutions. We are laser-focused on delivering LTE/5G solutions that help our customers succeed in a wireless world.
With over 300 customers in 80+ countries and thanks to the flexibility and reliability of LTE/5G, we thrive where traditional networks struggle: branch and remote locations, retail sites, IoT, and maritime connectivity. But technology is only one part of our success story – our “secret sauce” is our people: our creativity, hands-on attitude, and our willingness to go above and beyond for our customers are what keep us growing, hence continuously looking for new colleagues to join and be part of our journey.
Network Service Engineer – Job Description
You will play a critical role between the customer and our business. The role requires careful considerations of customer requirements to design a solution that is functional, practical and cost efficient. You are essentially the gel between Sales, Products and Technical Design to resolve Customer issues. You show attention to detail when creating solutions and have excellent presentation skills. You can simplify complex technical solutions in easy to digest language that the customer understands as it is using their company ‘language’. You understand the technical limitations and understand Blue Wireless’ Product limitations that allows you to guide Sales in selling the right solutions to our Customer and Prospects. You will be providing key input to Blue Wireless’ Product team what capabilities our customers need. By being the subject matter expert, you will be part in Product Development and internal process optimization activities as well.
What’s on your plate?
• Equipment preparation – stage, configure and test routers before deployment to customers
• Deployment – work with field engineers to bring services live and support router installations on customer locations
• Provide technical expertise including installations, troubleshoot, deploy and configure routers and other network equipment that are wireless
• Managing technical test and virtual global support via different messaging apps basing on clients’ location
• First level basic troubleshooting
• Taking ownership and managing incident resolution for any network support matters with diligence and professionalism according to our SLA from beginning to end
• Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and the ability to explain resolution to our enterprise customers via concise and professional email
• Providing on-demand technical support via remote and join troubleshooting conference calls when required
• Collaborating with other network support engineers, most likely from different time zones, to solve network malfunctions
If you –
• have good understanding of IP networking fundamentals and routing protocols
• have problem solving skills on basic network issues
• have Cisco/Juniper certifications (a great advantage but not a must)
• can communicate clearly in English, verbally and in writing
• are proactive, adaptable, and a team player
• are willing to work after office hours
• have the willingness to learn and takes ownership of customer’s issue from start to finish
-we’d love to hear from you.
Joining us is a great opportunity to enhance your professional career globally in the tech industry that is growing exponentially in a fast-paced environment.
|Address||60 Paya Lebar Rd, #13-18 Blue Wireless Singapore, Paya Lebar Square, Singapura 409051|
- Working with the right type of peers and manager
- Satisfying work through project + technology
- Continuing career growth plan
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Blue Wireless is Asia’s first Wireless (4G/LTE) Network Service Provider for business. We enable flexible wireless network access for branches,remote sites, maritime and IoT implementations using the latest 4G/LTE and 5G-ready Cradlepoint technology across 55 countries in Asia and Europe.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201532444C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)