Downtown Core Jobs Officer, Client Services And Post-implementation Support Position at Maybank
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Maybank is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Downtown Core and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Officer, Client Services and Post-Implementation Support and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Officer, Client Services And Post-implementation Support|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the single point of contact for Helpdesk / Premier Corporate clients in respect of their transactional related enquiries, charges issues and other setup requirements in both Cash Management and Trade Finance online electronic systems;
- Uphold service standards and ensure prompt response to customer’s requests through phone and email;
- Take ownership of investigation requests/complaints and ensure all transactional and operational issues are timely reported, escalated and resolved within the SLA;
- Ensure full compliance of procedures and work processes;
- Document details of all queries and issues for monitoring and reporting purposes;
- Assist to validate onboarding documents received from TB Sales / Clients and prepare implementation documents.
Requirements and Skills
- Diploma holder with 1 – 2 years of working experience in Client Services with knowledge in Payment products and process;
- Active listening with good telephone etiquette and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maybank is a Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) in Singapore. For the convenience of our customers, all Maybank's 22 Branches and more than 35 ATMs are strategically located in both the business districts and suburban estates. Maybank is also part of atm5 - Singapore's only shared ATM network combining the reach of more than 130 locations of the six QFBs.
Maybank is committed to bringing seamless banking and a wider spectrum of value-added financial services to our valued customers. By harnessing the latest technological advances to increase our network's effectiveness, our customers are able to conduct their banking transactions at any time and anywhere in the world, via the traditional as well as electronic channels.
Maybank remains strongly committed to the Singapore operations, and our 32-storey headquarters, Maybank Tower, is the physical manifestation of this. As a QFB, Maybank Singapore will explore strategic alliances with the other QFBs for mutual benefit, and for the benefit of our customers who can expect to see a Bank that is closer to them - a Bank that understands their unique requirements.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201804195C
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)