Singapore Jobs Project Manager Position at NCS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we NCS Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of project manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 6.500 - SGD 9.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||NCS Pte Ltd|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 9.000|
Are you looking for value adding and impactful work?
Do you want to make a difference with your expertise?
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,00-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
What we do
We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
We bring people and technology together.
We advance communities and transform industries.
We’re searching for an IT Project Manager to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
The Manager is responsible for managing and implementing of IT projects with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements.
- Manage/implement projects that are mega and complex in nature covering the area of mainly Infrastructure and IT Workplace.
- Overall manage a project to the agreed scope, budget and timeline. Handle Project initiation and startup.
- Ensure that competent resources have been lined up
- Ensure that required project planning and timeline are established.
- Handle the setup of required project governance and establish regular updates to the project stakeholders
- Define project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Monitor and control the project progress, budget, cost, resources, schedule and deliverables
- Ensures adherence to project scope and requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management.
A little about you:
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong problem solving skills
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Proficient in written and spoken English
What you might also need to have:
- 5 to 8 years IT project management experience
- Experience in the development, implementation and support of information technology projects in a range of organizations
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Strong technical foundation in Windows/iOS, networking, desktop management and security tools
- High level understanding of various complementing technologies including System, Network, Security, Databases, Monitoring, Patch management, High Availability, Business Continuity and Automation
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people everyday.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services.
We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and that’s why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together.
We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Learn more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn Career site.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
|Address||202 Tuas South Ave 2, Ncs Sg Pte. Ltd., Singapore 637206|
- Established Digital & Tech Services Firm with 12,000 employees
- Regional Footprints across 20 cities
- Great benefits & perks (In-house AI-powered gym, bistro, etc)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,00-strong team across 66 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platform as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199603123G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Flexi Benefits, Business Casual