Downtown Core Jobs Sales Assistant Position at SIN MING PRATA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|SIN MING PRATA PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
● Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
● Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
● Updates managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
● Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
● Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
● Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store.
● Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
● Update customer records in the company database as required
● Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company.
● Manage point-of-sale processes.
● Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time.
● Report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate Account Manager immediately.
● Handling complaints or forwarding serious issues to the manager on duty.
● Assisting with store deliveries.
● Maintains promotional databases by inputting invoices and bill-back data.
● Resolves promotional allowances, rebates, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices, and forwarding resolution to managers.
● Welcome and engage in conversation with customers, help them as needed
● Rotating and replenishing stock.
● Placing certain produce in a specific area during a sale or promotion.
● Meet predetermined sales targets.
● Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of product features and sales promotion
● Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analysing, and summarising expenses, and forwarding for reimbursement.
● Accomplishes department and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
● Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Requirements and skills
● Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in related fields is preferred.
● Proven working experience as sales assistant..
● Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
● Proficiency with computerised financial systems, such as , databases, payment processing, excel spreadsheets, payroll services.
● Strong IT skills, including database development.
● Strong business sense and industry expertise.
● Able to handle numerous time critical assignments simultaneously.
● Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organisation.
● Strong budget development and oversight skills.
● Solid understanding of financial management.
● Strong Leadership,Conflict Management,Decision-Making,People Management,Competitive analysis,Management proficiency,Supply management,Customer service,Presentation skills,Analysing information,Problem Solving,Planning and Teamwork,Critical Thinking skills.
● Time-management and organisation skills
● Certified professionals are preferred.
● The Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
● Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends).
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.