Downtown Core Jobs Senior Executive, Capital Markets (clar) Position at CapitaLand Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Downtown Core and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Executive, Capital Markets (CLAR) in our business office, CapitaLand Group.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Executive, Capital Markets (clar)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will be supporting the Capital Markets team of CapitaLand Ascendas REIT Management Limited (CLARML) and report to Head, Capital Markets & Investor Relations.
- Support funding requirements such as bilateral/syndicated loans, debt capital markets (e.g. EMTN notes), hybrid instruments (e.g. perpetual securities) and equity fund raising, as required
- Support management of CapitaLand Ascendas REIT’s (CLAR) debt portfolio to achieve well spread debt maturity profile and optimise cost of debt
- Prepare regular reports on debt, interest rate and foreign exchange exposure, liquidity and other treasury positions for the REIT, Sponsor, MAS and external rating agencies
- Manage and prepare loan drawdowns, rollover requests, interest payments and derivative-related payments promptly
- Perform fund sweeps from overseas accounts, as required
- Manage documentation process for bank advices (e.g. e-filing and forwarding relevant advices to internal parties)
- Manage banking KYC requests, FATCA, CRS and other compliance matters, as required
- Maintain bank account listing and update bank authorised signatories for trust accounts, as required
- Manage year-end audit confirmation process with external auditors and banks
- Prepare regular interco loan schedules for overseas entities
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in treasury activities for a listed company or REIT
- Must be meticulous and strong with numbers analytically
- Good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CapitaLand Group (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered in Singapore, CapitaLand’s portfolio focuses on real estate investment management and real estate development, and spans across more than 260 cities in over 40 countries.
Within its ecosystem, CapitaLand has developed an integrated suite of investment management and operating capabilities that supports its real estate businesses and platforms in building core competencies across the real estate value chain. With this full stack of capabilities, CapitaLand can optimise the strategies of its listed real estate investment management business CapitaLand Investment, and its privately held property development arm CapitaLand Development; to drive competitive advantage for its businesses.
CapitaLand places sustainability at the core of what it does. As a responsible real estate company, CapitaLand contributes to the environmental and social well-being of the communities where it operates, as it delivers long-term economic value to its stakeholders.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 198900036N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)