Downtown Core Jobs Senior Executive / Executive, Business Development (corporate) Position at Securities Investors Association (Singapore)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Securities Investors Association (Singapore) are looking for candidates for the position of senior executive / executive, business development (corporate) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Securities Investors Association (Singapore)
|Senior Executive / Executive, Business Development (corporate)
|Type of Work
- Liaise with listed companies and corporate partners on planning and executing a full suite of shareholder engagement initiatives such as dialogue sessions, fireside chats and questions on annual reports etc
- Engage corporate partners who have sponsored their shareholders and employees for SIAS Associate Membership, market and promote this benefit within the organisation and to the investing community
- Collaborate and partner financial market services companies to develop programmes and/or initiatives which are beneficial to the retail investing community
- Work with sponsors to deliver and fulfil sponsorship entitlements
- Support and coordinate with the internal departments in SIAS to execute the Association’s investor education and corporate governance programmes / initiatives
- Understand the mission and objectives of SIAS and articulate it clearly to different stakeholders and partners
- Maintain and update corporate database
- Any other matters related to corporate engagement assigned by the Management
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Business, Marketing and/or relevant fields
- Minimum 1 year experience in Accounts Servicing, Fund Raising, Project Management and/or relevant fields is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent in oral and written command of the English language is essential, proficiency in Chinese language will be an added advantage to liaise with Mandarin-speaking corporates
- People oriented and a team player
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Securities Investors Association (Singapore) or SIAS, was founded unexpectedly in June 199 to champion the CLOB issue. 172,00 retail investors were suddenly stranded when the Malaysian Government froze their investments on Malaysian stocks in September 1998, amounting to US$5 billion. A group of civic-minded citizens lead by Mr David Gerald got together and took on the challenge to help free the frozen shares with an initial backing by 49,880 retail investors as members of the non-profit organisation. Their resoluteness and unity helped to resolve the issue on our terms.
Today, SIAS is a Charity and an Institution of Public Character (IPC), and the largest organized investor group in Asia, with almost 71,00 retail investors as members. It is run by an elected Management Committee comprising of professionals who are volunteers. It actively promotes Investor Education, Corporate Governance and Transparency and is the advocate for Investor rights in Singapore. To-date, SIAS has successfully organized over 100 investor education programmes ranging from basic investment seminars for novices to certificate courses for investment savvy investors. Thus far, more than 140,00 retail investors have benefited from these programmes that are offered largely free. Members are educated on the features of investment products, and the attendant risks involved in each product. Investors are taught to make informed decisions on investing. SIAS is able to provide a variety of investor education programmes to its members and the investing community at large through collaborative arrangements with financial institutions and listed companies interested in investor education as part of its corporate social responsibility agenda.
Please visit our website at ww.sias.org.sg to find out more about us.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: S99SS0111B
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medisave Top-Up Scheme, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays with some weekday evenings/weekend work