Singapore Jobs Senior Manager, Risk & Operations Analytics, Content & Creator Governance – Sea #urgenthire — #worknow Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
TikTok has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as senior manager, risk & operations analytics, content & creator governance - sea #urgenthire -- #worknow with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Senior Manager, Risk & Operations Analytics, Content & Creator Governance - Sea #urgenthire -- #worknow|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our continued growth and expansion.
- Lead and develop a high-performing team — responsible for using data-driven methodologies to regulate TikTok Shop South-east Asia’s (SEA) e-commerce content ecosystem of creators’ short-videos & livestreams, as well as their overall activity
- Develop and implement new signals, metrics and risks prioritization — conduct impact analyses and performance of new policies and strategies; monitor and identify trends in content quality and abuse
- Utilise data-driven methodologies to address violative creators and abusive content trends; improve TikTok Shop short video and livestream content quality & traffic conversion; increase ecommerce creators’ retention and activity; increase awareness of TikTok Shop’s policies and rules; increase creator and user satisfaction of such rules & TikTok Shop content
- Collaborate with Merchant and Fraud teams to address overall TikTok Shop ecosystem abusive behaviour — that could manifest through creators and their content
- Via data-driven methodologies, develop, launch and implement policies and operational workflows – in collaboration with cross-functional teams like Operation Investigators, Engineering, Business Teams, Moderation, Product, and Policy. Enhance large-scale automation, detection and enforcement of known and unknown risks; drive improvements in enforcement and moderation quality
- Implement monitoring dashboards and review content cases as needed — to improve efficiency in day-to-day operations and ecosystem health
- Troubleshoot and resolve high-priority emergency cases that may arise
- Coach and mentor individual team members within a collaborative, cohesive and results-driven environment — maximise their individual and collective potential
- Bachelor’s degree and above, preferably in a quantitative field such as Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering
- 8+ years working’ experience, with 4+ years practical Analytics experience in Online Risks, Content Health & Safety, Content Operations, Trust & Safety, Internet Safety, Ecosystem Health or related fields
- 2+ years experience leading & managing Analytics teams in Online Risks, Content Health & Safety, Content Operations, Trust & Safety, Internet Safety, Ecosystem Health or related fields
- End-to-end experience in utilising data-driven methodologies to develop, implement and enforce Online Risks, Content Health & Safety policies and strategies — will be prioritised
- Driven, proactive, action-oriented and results-driven with strong critical thinking abilities — able to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed and dynamic environment
- Excellent coordination and communication skills (verbal and written) — to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Strong leadership skills to organise, develop and motivate a high-performing team
- Strong business, product, and data interpretation acumen
- Proficiency in querying and data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Python); experience analyzing large data sets using the latest tools (e.g., MapReduce, Hadoop), will be prioritised
- Familiarity with SEA e-commerce ecosystem will be advantageous
- Fluency in English is required
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Senior Manager, Risk & Operations Analytics, Content & Creator Governance - Sea #urgenthire -- #worknow position job vacancies